How to Deal with the Troubles of a Canon Printer?
Posted by Johnny on December 21, 2017
Known as the first choice of the artists, the Canon Printers are known to be the best printing peripherals fully capable of shelling out photorealistic printouts and adequate documents. With such high expectation of quality, any error that might occur in the device while working is a detriment. However, if you encounter any issue, the last thing you should be is panicky. It is because most of the issues of this peripheral can be fixed by following some simple guidelines.
Canon Support brings to you the issues and their solutions
Any issue of a Canon printer can be divided into three categories:
Most of the errors that happen to this device are associated with these three factors. To this end, let us take a look into how to deal with these issues in a coherent and efficient manner.
- Check to see if all the connection of the printer and tight and adequate. A lose connection is just not an annoyance, but it is also a detriment to the health of the hardware.
- Make sure that the wire connection from the printer to the cabinet is correct. It is not an issue mostly, because most of the printers now come with USB connections.
- After the device is turned on, Make sure that you install all the updates to make sure that the operating system doesn’t stick to the “incompatibility” error for the device.
- First, you got to take out all of the paper supplied into the device and clean them. This problem is mostly associated with contaminations either in the paper or in the roller.
- Check the roller, to see if some foreign object is stuck in it. If it is, turn the printer upside down and remove the contamination from the roller.
- Make sure that the paper you are installing is of the correct size.
- Check to see if all of the ink levels are correct. If not, then you it is time to replace the cartridges.
- If the cartridge is full and yet the driver is showing it to be empty, then you need to reset the printer.
- Open the printer cover, remove the cartridges and put in a replacement. If the replacement cartridge is genuine, the printer should work without any issue.
- Run all the diagnostic tests: these tests include the following:
- 1. Head cleaning test.
- 2. Alignment test.
Once you have gone through with all of the tests, your printer should work out fine. In case you are still having trouble, you should get in touch with the appropriate experts. You can do this by conatct Canon Printer Support Canada expert team by a call at their toll-free Canon Printer support number +1-844-478-5758. Once appropriate help is accessed, you will be able to enjoy the full benefits of the applications that come with this device as well.
Read More : - How to Deal with the Feeder Error of the Canon Printer?